If you've purchased a tour from somewhere that isn't the VoiceMap app or website, you should have received a voucher code. Follow these steps to find the code and redeem your tour.
Online Travel Agency Booking
If you booked a VoiceMap tour through an Online Travel Agency, like Viator, TripAdvisor, GetYourGuide or Booking.com, then you'll receive a confirmation ticket with a code you can use to redeem the tour in our app. Your ticket may have multiple codes on it, depending on which Online Travel Agency you purchased the tour from. To find the right code, please follow these four steps:
- Check your inbox, including your spam folder, for your confirmation ticket. Please go through all the emails you received from the Online Travel Agency you booked with, to make sure you don't miss any important information regarding your booking.
- Scroll through your confirmation ticket to find the Before You Go section. It's often (but not always) listed under the Meeting And Pickup information.
- An eight-character-long code will be listed there. This is the code you need to redeem your tour. (The code is usually four letters followed by four numbers, e.g. ABCD1234)
- To use your code and redeem your tour, follow the instructions listed under the Before You Go section of your ticket, along with the download instructions below them.
- Install the VoiceMap mobile app. You can find it in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store or, follow this link on your phone to find it: http://onelink.to/voicemap
- Create an account (it's free to do so)
- Select "Tour Codes" from the menu at the bottom of your screen, then select "Enter Codes" in the top right-hand corner of your screen
- Enter your unique code and then select "Download Now"
If you still can't find your code, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
A booking made through another provider
Some of our tours are also made available through providers like hotels or directly from the tour's producer. If you bought your tour from such a provider, please contact them directly to ask for your code or, email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.